Installation of Data & Voice Cabling over 6 floors
Tyco Amp Cat6 STP & Quantum Cat5e UTP
The Corporation of The Church House was founded in 1888 as the Church of England’s permanent tribute to Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee. The Church House, a grade II listed building, is the headquarters of the Archbishops’ Council and all its Boards and Councils as well as of the Church of England Pensions Board and the National Society. It is the meeting-place, twice each year, of the General Synod of the Church of England.
Church House also contains a Conference Centre that provides accommodation and facilities for a vast variety of events from AGMs, conferences, dinners and receptions to exhibitions.
Able were contracted to install 1500 outlets over 6 floors and the conference centre. The key challenge of delivering this project was the complexity of the cable routes. The building is listed and most of the original features of the conference centre, meeting & conference rooms on the Ground and Lower Ground floors could not be changed or put in any risk of being damaged.