Are your desk and IT moves costing you and your organisation valuable time?
Able offer an expert service for planning, managing and carrying out desk and IT equipment moves.
With more than 20 years experience of completing error free moves in the most demanding and mission critical environments, Able can ease the burden of the move and ensure minimal disruption to your users.
Able’s involvement can vary from organising a single office move to providing a regular moves service.
- Detailed organisation using MAC specialist planners.
Expert advice at the planning stage can eliminate potentially severe disruption during the move.
- Work completed using experienced moves engineers.
- Able are infrastructure experts, able to solve any cabling or connectivity problem.
- Expert Project Management/Client Liaison throughout.
- Able can make available an Equipment Asset Register of moved equipment at the end of the move.
- Specialist skills relating to financial dealing rooms and complex desk configurations.
All Move Types:
- Office Relocation & Consolidation.
- Office Re-organisation.
- Staff Rotation.
- Data Centres moves.
Decommission, Move and Re-commission of Computer & Telephone Equipment:
- Re-patching of Services.
- Equipment Testing.
Any size move from small offices to entire enterprises.
Weekday, Weekend or Night-time working.
Involvement can range from basic help through to full planning and execution of the entire project.
Service can optionally include transport of equipment between locations.
Able’s MAC procedures have been developed over two decades of organising moves in a range of demanding environments and are designed to minimise the risk of any post move disruption to users.
The main steps are:
- Survey & Planning.
- Organise any required infrastructure or connectivity changes.
- Fill out ‘passports’ to document how each desk or piece of equipment will be configured.
- The Move itself. As well as moving the equipment, this will typically include re-patching IT and other services and testing equipment and software in the new environment.
- Provision of cover during ‘first day back’.
Able also offers a comprehensive range of MAC services for Data Centres.
- Moving servers & equipment within or between data centres.
- Patch frame re-organisation and housekeeping.
- Additions to the cabling infrastructure.
- Stacking/de-stacking of servers.
- Server monitoring and hardware management.
Download Able IS MAC Booklet Spread PDF
To view our latest blog on Moves, Adds and Changes click here………