Able provide a skilled professional service to design TV & Satellite distribution systems.
This applies to both housing and commercial building such as offices.
In our experience many TV projects are specified using ‘copy and paste’ designs, which do not take into account the implications and benefits of fast evolving technology.
The result is that systems are being installed which do not properly fulfil the client’s needs and cannot be extended for new requirements.
As a designer and installer of a broad range of systems and with a commitment to understanding and applying the latest technology, Able is ideally suited to specify and design innovative, scalable and extendable systems using the latest products and techniques.
For our Blog providing advice on how to specify an IRS for Housing click here…
Our service and deliverables include:
- Analysis of the building and user requirements
- Advice on technology options and the associated budgetary costs
- Design drawings (CAD A0/A1 OR A3/A4 schematics)
- System specification that may be used as a basis for tendering the installation
- User and tenant manuals
System and technologies utilised include:
- Freeview and Sky+HD distribution
- IRS, FIRS (Fibre IRS) and SMATV
- Analogue and Digital Headend Systems
- Multiple satellite distribution
- Use of coax and fibre for distributing TV & Satellite signals
- HDMI distribution
All of our work is rigorously documented to the highest standards. The Image Gallery below shows some of the designs that Able has completed over the past five years: